Harvey Norman CEO, Katie Page, rolled out ‘The Last Mile’, an initiative that sees franchisees invest heavily into their physical assets of warehousing and logistics to enhance the Last Mile delivery experience for their customers.
Ozy Services was briefed by Harvey Norman Property to assist the wrap up of this national initiative by completing programmed works at outer regional stores across Victoria, ACT and NSW.
Works included visual upgrades to Harvey Norman branding and directional signage, pressure washing and line marking to car parks and warehouses, WHS improvements and some minor capital works across the building fabric of some locations.
Ozy Services successfully;
- visited retail and warehouse properties across 20 regional areas, including;
- Vic – Shepparton, Bendigo, Horsham, Hamilton, Mornington, Warrnambool, Sunshine, Traralgon, Wangaratta, Warragul & Wonthaggi
- NSW/ACT – Deniliquin, Moree, Taree, Mudgee, Port Macquarie, Balgowlah &North Ryde & Fyshwick
- removed outdated signage and patched and painted any surface damage
- installed new signage across all sites
- pressure washed exterior shop fronts and car parks
- painted and line marked car spaces, cross hatches and pedestrian accesses
- installed roller shutters, guardrails, fences, gates, barriers and bollards.