In line with Harvey Norman CEO, Katie Page’s ‘The Last Mile’ initiative, its retail complex at Balgowlah was in desperate need of an improvement of its physical assets and WHS standards for its on-site warehouse, its loading dock logistics and its associated customer service facilities, to enhance ‘The Last Mile’ delivery experience for their customers.
Ozy Services was briefed by Harvey Norman Property to paint the ceiling of the loading dock and customer service areas, install 3-phase power across the warehouse and install 3 automated roller shutters and an in-fill panel and pedestrian door to provide an improved security option.
Ozy Services successfully;
- worked at height to professionally prepare, prime and paint 3 coats of paint onto the ceiling whilst avoiding important fire protection services on the ceiling and ongoing logistical movements below
- installed new LED lighting to the ceiling
- installed new fire protection lighting and exit signs
- installed 3-phase power into a new sub distribution board and extended along ceiling to each of three openings for power to the roller shutters
- installed removable sleeves to house bollards and protect the shutters from impacts
- installed road base to the widening the exit path for trucks leaving the loading dock.