In line with Harvey Norman CEO, Katie Page’s ‘The Last Mile’ initiative, its retail complex at Taree could no longer tolerate the current state of disrepair of its car park asphalt surface and urgently needed to enhance ‘The Last Mile’ delivery experience for their customers.
Ozy Services was briefed by Harvey Norman Property to completely rejuvenate the car park surface with asphalt and then line mark the car spaces as well as cross hatch areas requiring extra safety awareness.
Ozy Services successfully;
- Removed uneven concrete works affecting the sub-structure of the surface
- Repaired massive structural damage to previous car park surface
- Re-engineered plumb lines and correct levels to ensure efficient run-off from car park into stormwater drains
- Repainted 56 car spaces and 50m of cross hatched safety areas
- Sourced locally and engaged specialist contractors to assist this regional job
- Completed all works over 4 nights